by jamesearls98
Visitor

Travelling to Germany for 6 days on a pay as you go sim, need help with Roaming!

So from what I can tell there are addons that you can get for pay monthly contracts in order to dampen the load of roaming charges. I would like to be able to use data abroad and I don't really want to be charged an arm and a Leg for it so does anyone have any ideas for addons you can get or at least a pricing list for the charges? I am currently on the £15 data pack and i assume it doesnt work over there but I aint sure.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Travelling to Germany for 6 days on a pay as you go sim, need help with Roam

See http://explore.ee.co.uk/roaming/ee/germany for prices of roaming data add-ons.

After 15 June you will be able to use your UK allowances in the EU.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Travelling to Germany for 6 days on a pay as you go sim, need help with Roam

See http://explore.ee.co.uk/roaming/ee/germany for prices of roaming data add-ons.

After 15 June you will be able to use your UK allowances in the EU.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @jamesearls98 and welcome to the community.

@XRaySpeX has posted as I was typing 🙂

Please do follow the link he has provided and he is certainly correct that the regulations change as of the 15th of June.

Many thanks,

Lee​​​​​​​

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.