by moisei Investigator
Investigator

TMAX roaming at Scotland and Ireland

Hello,

I've purchased "MTV TRAX Pack" at Southampton and now I am going to travel to Scotland and to Ireland, so I am just worrying will it work there or it will be a kind of roaming?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: TMAX roaming at Scotland and Ireland

Hi,

The text I mentioned above is free and its just to establish if its activated on your account.

EE roaming guide is here.

What countries are included?

Customers can take their UK allowances to Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Canary Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, San Marino, Saint Martin (French), Saint Barthelemy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Italy).

Customers on a new 4GEE Max plan can take their UK allowances to the above destinations as well as Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and USA.

Note: Turkey (you may connect to a Turkish network in Northern Cyprus) and Andorra are outside the EU/EEA and not included in our European Roaming Zone.

Ireland is mentioned so you can use your UK allowance as normal.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi,

You don't need roaming for Scotland as its within the UK.

You may for Ireland so just text ROAMING to 150 and it will tell you if this is set up or not.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

by moisei Investigator
Investigator

Thank you for your answer.

Is there some way to know for sure whether it is a roaming for Ireland or it is not?

I don't want to setup a roaming, I would rather consider different option then.

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi,

The text I mentioned above is free and its just to establish if its activated on your account.

EE roaming guide is here.

What countries are included?

Customers can take their UK allowances to Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Canary Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, San Marino, Saint Martin (French), Saint Barthelemy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Italy).

Customers on a new 4GEE Max plan can take their UK allowances to the above destinations as well as Australia, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand and USA.

Note: Turkey (you may connect to a Turkish network in Northern Cyprus) and Andorra are outside the EU/EEA and not included in our European Roaming Zone.

Ireland is mentioned so you can use your UK allowance as normal.

Thanks,

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @moisei

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I see @Northerner has offered you some fantastic help on this.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Enjoy your travels. 🙂

Chris

by moisei Investigator
Investigator

Hi @Christopher_G,

yes, indeed, it was helpfull and I marked the answer as "solution".

Should I close the thread somehow beside of that?

Thank you,

Moisei.

by
EE Community Support Team

Ah, that's brilliant, @moisei.

Nope, you don't have to do a thing, I just wanted to make sure everything was OK.

I hope to see you around the community again in future.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.