by Jivingjohnson Investigator
Investigator

System claims data run out. Wrong. Also cannot connect to 150 service. Closed.

I’m in the USA. System claims run out of data. I have 500mb Per day and used max 97mb, so system is wrong. Also cannot call 150 as they are closed. You gotta be kidding. What kind of user experience are EE trying to create. Appalling. Anyone able to help?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: System claims data run out. Wrong. Also cannot connect to 150 service. Close

@Jivingjohnson  Customer services is not 24 hours and it’s open in UK time. 

Investigator

Re: System claims data run out. Wrong. Also cannot connect to 150 service. Close

Then it’s not Customer Service if it’s not available when I need it around the world. EE customers are all over the planet and they really don’t care about UK service times. I’m in USA and need help from my Service Provider because they stopped providing service.

Appalling approach to customer experience.

---------------------------

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Investigator

Then it’s not Customer Service if it’s not available when I need it around the world. EE customers are all over the planet and they really don’t care about UK service times. I’m in USA and need help from my Service Provider because they stopped providing service.

Appalling approach to customer experience.

[MOD EDIT: Please do not post personal data onto a public forum]

---------------------------

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jivingjohnson

CS times are clearly posted on EE contact page:

Our standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekdays and 8am to 8pm on weekends.

Also: 

Vodafone: 

You can contact our advisers Monday to Sunday, 8am - 9pm

3 Mobile: 

Lines open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

02:

Opening times
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 21:00
Saturday 08:00 - 20:00
Sunday 08:00 - 18:00
Platinum customers
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday 09:00 - 18:00
Sunday 09:00 - 18:00

So as you can see from the above opening hours EE CS opening hours are similar to other UK carrier. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Jivingjohnson

Thank you for coming to community.

If you're looking for Live Chat to talk to EE Customer Services or Technical Support, you can access it in these ways:

• Log in to My EE - this is where we provide most of our online support if you are a pay monthly personal EE customer.

Other than that, you would need to please call customer services and we will try our best to help you.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.