by sharlsg
Visitor

Struggling with data roaming in France

I bought a pay as you go sim for my Australian iphone x in London, i put the sim card in straight away and the data was working fine. When i got to France later that day, my phone automatically connected to the Orange F network and data roaming has not worked since. Its been over 24hours of troubleshooting and I cant work out what is wrong. I have performed a hard reset of my phone and reset the network carrier but still nothing. I have international minutes with this sim as well but every time i try to make a call it says calls are barred from this phone. I have no idea what else to try. Ibought this sim on recommendation and not getting what i paid for which is leaving me lost in France

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Struggling with data roaming in France

Hi @sharlsg 

Do you have enough credit/or pack on your device? Is your device unlocked?

Have you also tried connecting to another carrier manually via your network settings, and disabling auto select network?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Struggling with data roaming in France

Hi @sharlsg 

Welcome to the community.

I was going to recommend the same as @Northerner. Have you had a chance to try that?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.