by Krys
Explorer

Spain to Uk contract - how to transition

Hi,

We have an orange contract here in Spain with our iPhone 8’s.  We will be in London for 2 months and my partner will need to be in constant communication with clients in Spain.  

What would be the best way for that person to transition? 

I won’t need constant communication with Spain but still wanting to carry the iPhone 8, is it as easy as getting an pay as you go sim.

We are totally clueless.  Please help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Spain to Uk contract - how to transition

EE is a UK firm & has no relationship with Orange ES. So there can be no transition as such.

Yes, a PAYG SIM would be the the best way to go. See Pay as you go for what's available. EE will not deliver these to outside the UK but similar will be available at the airport's Arrivals from vending machines or newsagents.

Make sure the phone is unlocked before you come so as to take an EE SIM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

EE is a UK firm & has no relationship with Orange ES. So there can be no transition as such.

Yes, a PAYG SIM would be the the best way to go. See Pay as you go for what's available. EE will not deliver these to outside the UK but similar will be available at the airport's Arrivals from vending machines or newsagents.

Make sure the phone is unlocked before you come so as to take an EE SIM.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Krys

Thanks for coming to the community.

I can see you have had some great help from @XRaySpeX

Hope you have an excellent time in London 🙂

Come back to the community anytime!

by Krys
Explorer

Thank you so much!!

by
EE Community Support Team

Have a nice day @Krys

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.