cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry calls are not currently being connected to this number

KalisPro
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I am now outside the UK, I had a card removed from my phone for some time, I inserted the card yesterday and I can do nothing if someone wants to call me this is the message "Sorry calls are not currently being connected to this number" and if I call it somewhere is a quick "beep beep beep" The number is assigned to my account and I cannot enable any package. 

25 REPLIES 25
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @KalisPro

I have sent you a private message for more information. 

Katie 🙂

im having the same problem

James_B

Hi @amj4d404,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you a new EE customer?

Are you in the UK?

Thanks

James

I am having Exactly the same problem and I don’t know how to fix it . can you able to contact me or email me back about this issue. @Katie_B  Thank you 

I have exactly the same problem.I am outside of the UK before my Sim is working well but now it cannot be connected, the text message has not been through, I cannot call out. I have already top up my credit and I don’t know what to do. can you please contact me back.

Katie_B

Hello @Sreypich

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Whereabouts currently are you?

Are you connected to a local network?

Katie 🙂

Hi @Katie_B 

@currently I am in USA.

Yes it is connected to local networks T-mobile. It use to work fine a year ago . I can call and text. Then I stop using the sim for awhile. And now everything is disconnected. I have try everything according to your comment on the top. I try to call 150 . It don’t work too. I have top up 10£ in my account. But it still don’t work. Please help me. Thank you. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you

Katie_B

Hello @Sreypich

When was the last time you SIM was used for any chargeable activity before your latest top up?

Chargeable activity can be any of the following:

• Voice and data usage. This includes making calls, sending text messages and picture messages, retrieving a voicemail, and using data that is not within your pack or add-on.
  • Topping up your account.
  • Buying a pack or an add-on.

Katie 

@Katie_B 

It was around 5-6month ago. Now I have £10 credit but every time I try to buy packages, it doesn’t allow me to do it. It said always error. 

Katie_B

Hi @Sreypich.

If you haven’t used your phone for any chargeable activity for 179 days, your account will go into hibernation.

After 269 days of inactivity we’ll send you a text to let you know the number will be disconnected within 24 hours.

I would recommend contacting our customer service team who can be contacted on our international line +44 7953 966 250. 

Katie 🙂