by sarabala75 Investigator
Investigator

Someone help urgently my roaming minutes and not texts not working in Netherland

Can't make any call to UK from Netherlands inspite of having a plan for free minutes and texts.Not able to call costumer service or send any texts as well.I have a plan for free texts and minutes.Struggling ,someone help urgently.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Someone help urgently my roaming minutes and not texts not working in Nether

@sarabala75: You didn't activate roaming on your MyEE account before you left. Having a roaming allowance doesn't auto enable it. You may still be able under Manage Device in your online account. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by sarabala75 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Someone help urgently my roaming minutes and not texts not working in Nether

Hi

Trying to set up my online account but for some reason it is not going past the confirm number page .Tried several times .

Even tried to intstall app but that again goes to online account page and gets stuck in the same place.
Need someone from costumer service to contact me.

Bala

Sent from my iPhone
by Grand Master
Grand Master

No one from CS will call you from here. You need to phone them. You could use the Freephone number in my signature for free over Skype. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sarabala75,

Welcome to the EE Community.

What happens when you try to make a call?

Do you hear a recorded message?

Can you receive calls/texts?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.