by PAPP-1990
Explorer

Roaming

Morning I am abroad in Amsterdam I have international calls and texts on my plan but I can't make any call out going. I ok using my internet and reciving calls but can't make out going calls or texts. Please help

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Roaming

Hello @PAPP-1990 just to confirm does it say roaming is enabled when you log in to your MYEE account online and navigate to MYEE>Manage device? Here is a link containing information on how to make sure call barring is turned off when using an Android device under 'Making sure your device is set up for roaming'. :):

http://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-using-your-phone-abroad

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @PAPP-1990

Great to have you on board the community 🙂

Hope you are having a great time Amsterdam?  I was there last week and had a fabulous time.

I know @Profile closed has helped you so far offering help and support in the spirit of community.

I just wanted to add to this, it may be worth you having a look at the Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad  post.

Oh and also here is the price guide for the Netherlands should you need it.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by PAPP-1990
Explorer

I rang we yest2day they said I had all unlimited calls and texts. I went on settling calling barring and not let me receive calls. I can't ring out or anything. I need someone set it for me. 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @PAPP-1990 customer service on +447953 966 250 from another phone or Live Chat if it is an EE personal pay monthly account can check your roaming status for you:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/m-p/527811

They can also help you turn off call barring on your device. If you need a PIN2 code for it they can provide you with this (set to 1111 by default but be careful you only get three chances to enter it or it will block and you will need to request a PUK2 code from customer service to unblock it). 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @PAPP-1990

Please do try and speak to customer services like @Profile closed has advised, either via an alternative landline or another mobile number and the guys would love to help you.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.