by Chris_L
Explorer

Roaming turning itself off

I am currently in Italy and have the roaming options on my phone turned on however on my account they weren't so I enabled them but 24 hours later it still wasn't working so I check it again and the option had turned itself back off. I then enabled it again this morining on a different device however it has now been blocked again.

I have had the device for 6 months but only by a couple of weeks so I'm not sure if this is the issue.

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Roaming turning itself off

@Chris_L   Try restarting the device if you’ve enabled roaming from within online account,   Just to add you need to enable call abroad and premium rate numbers from within your online account if you wish to call back to the UK. 

by Chris_L
Explorer

The problem is that the option for roaming abroad within my account is failing to save, I try turning it on, it greys out and says changes may take up to 24 hours to complete. However a few hours later after checking my account roaming abroad will be blocked again.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Chris_L  Then you’ll need to contact customer services,  you can do this via your online account and wait for a live chat link to pop up or you can call customer services via a different device. +44 7953 966 250

Live chat will only pop up when an agent is free to chat. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Chris_L

I hope you're having a fantastic time in Italy. 

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.