by Franklin3
Visitor

Roaming spoeeds in Spain

I will be going to Spain and the surrounding islands soon which have a local ee signal but was wondering what speeds Roaming is because three seem to throttle use to a slow pace I was wondering if 4g ID the norms done what speed 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Roaming spoeeds in Spain

You won't have an EE signal. You will be using a local network with whom EE have a roaming agreement & the speeds you get will be up to them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Roaming spoeeds in Spain

If you have an Essentials EE Plan or a 4GEE Plan will get our standard roaming data speeds when in the EU. This is likely to be slower than in the UK and fast enough to use your phone as you normally would, including streaming music and standard definition video (or better). See our KFI document: ee.co.uk/trafficmanagement for more info. If you want access to faster speeds you will be able to buy one of our Max plans or a speed add-on (where available). If you are on a Max Plan you’ll get access to the fastest available speeds when abroad.

EE won't say what "standard roaming data speed" is though, but they do throttle it.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.