by SCM
Explorer

Roaming on the Max Plan 12GB

I have a question or two!

I'm in the Max Plan 12GB. It includes EU roaming on the allowance of unlimited calls, texts and 12GB data.

1) Do i get charged if I receive a call whilst in the EU?

2) Do I get charged if I call the country I'm visiting? (for example, Spain from Spain)

3) Do I get charged if I call another EU country? (For example, calling Spain from France)

4) Do I get charged for someone leaving a voicemail if I don't pick it up and it goes to voicemail?

5) Do I get charged for calling up voicemail?

many thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Re: Roaming on the Max Plan 12GB

Hello @SCM

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community today. Smiley Happy

1. You will not be charged to receive any calls while you are roaming within the EU.
  2. All calls and texts sent to the country you are roaming in are included. (e.g. France to France.)
  3. All calls and texts sent to the U.K or to another EU country are included while you roaming in the EU. (e.g. France to Spain.)
  4. You will not be charged for someone being diverted to your voicemail while you are roaming within the EU.
  5. Calls to your voicemail are included within your allowance while roaming within the EU.

I hope this helps! Smiley Very Happy

3 REPLIES 3
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor
Solution

Hello @SCM

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community today. Smiley Happy

1. You will not be charged to receive any calls while you are roaming within the EU.
  2. All calls and texts sent to the country you are roaming in are included. (e.g. France to France.)
  3. All calls and texts sent to the U.K or to another EU country are included while you roaming in the EU. (e.g. France to Spain.)
  4. You will not be charged for someone being diverted to your voicemail while you are roaming within the EU.
  5. Calls to your voicemail are included within your allowance while roaming within the EU.

I hope this helps! Smiley Very Happy

by SCM
Explorer

The Max Plan 12GB is an incredible proposition. I would recommend it if you are a regular EU traveller then. The current promotion of £19.99 from £30.99 is worth contracting. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @SCM and welcome the Community.

The information you have been given previously is correct for points 1,2,3 and 5.

I just would like to elaborate on point 4, Within the EU, you are not charged to receive a voicemail message, but are charged to listen back to them.

Hope that helps,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.