by AndyConnell61 Investigator
Investigator

Roaming not on

My phone isnt recognised while im in spain, neither is the wifes, haad no probs in Feburary but now ive no service and phone not recognised

6 REPLIES 6
by
EE Employee

Re: Roaming not on

Hi and welcome to the community @AndyConnell61

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network that is available.

iPhone: Go to Settings > Carrier and turn off Automatic. Wait until available networks appear, which might take two minutes. Tap the carrier that you want.

Android: Open the Settings menu >Tap More > Mobile Networks > Carrier and turn off Automatic. Wait until available networks appear, which might take two minutes. Tap the carrier that you want

Please, also can I get you to try and dial a friend or family member using the format of 00447********* and try using data. 

Did this work?

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Thanks for replying, done all that, cant ring anyone as ive no network and devuce is showing as unregustered on network, wifes is tge same, roamings always worked except now, £90 a month for this garbage

by
EE Employee

Hi @AndyConnell61 

Thanks for trying this for us.

I have sent you a private message on here, so I can get some details from you.

Thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Lee i think its sorted, ive gone through your steps again and i think its done, Thank you very very much Lee

by
EE Employee

Brilliant @AndyConnell61

Enjoy your time in Spain 🙂

Cheers

Lee

Highlighted
Investigator

Thanks Lee😎

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.