by Jenny7 Investigator
Investigator

Roaming my phone indicates this is set up but no network showing in Colombia

20 REPLIES 20
by Jenny7 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Roaming my phone indicates this is set up but no network showing in Colombia

Not getting any option for live chat on this page and have been here before too...
by Jenny7 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Roaming my phone indicates this is set up but no network showing in Colombia

Hi, thanks for that confirmation
I need to webchat as cannot call!
Although it is mentioned on the page you sent, i cant see how to access it?
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hello @Jenny7 what phone do you have? Have you tried performing a manual network search to see which networks are available?

Information on what to do when having problems using your phone abroad:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Roaming/EE-Roaming-What-to-do-if-you-re-having-problems-abroad/td-p/66...

by Jenny7 Investigator
Investigator

Hi, yes we have tried both manual and auto search with no success even tho network signal bars show availability
I have a Samsung J3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

So do you have a signal on your phone but it will not let you use it? In settings>mobile networks have you got data roaming enabled?

If that does not work check call abroad/premium rate has been enabled by logging in to My EE online and navigating to My EE Mobile>Manage device.

by Jenny7 Investigator
Investigator

Hi, thanks
Both of those are enabled but no network available despite bars sowing good signal!
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Thank you for confirming. Both your device and account seem to be set up ready to use abroad. To have this looked in to further please contact customer service or Live Chat online who can access the account:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

by Grand Master
Grand Master

On the http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch page, scroll down to "EE   +" & open it up. It invites you to Click for Technical Support when Live Chat is open.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

What device and browser are you using? Does it let you open the +EE tab or is it stuck?

You can also access it by logging in to your My EE account online and waiting for the chat pop up:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Archive/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/td-p/527811

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jenny7,

Thanks for visiting the EE Community.

That's great advice from @tm90, please login to My EE where you can chat online with customer services.

They'll be happy to help. Smiley Happy

James

by Jenny7 Investigator
Investigator

Ok, so I cleared cookies and checked those links. On the billing one I get a green need more help button but this only offers call/ee community/store options, no webchat.
It maybe because uk is closed now, I will try again in the morning. I am unable to call anyone, that is the reason for my post!!
by rick22 Investigator
Investigator

I have chatted with web chat and they will give you the normal checks and solutions, but it wont work as they are ignoring the fact that this is a long standing specific issue that I don't think they have fixed. Has anyone actually resolved this in the community? Its been posted a few times before.

by Jenny7 Investigator
Investigator

Still no joy in getting web chat option, have tried both Chrome and Samsung interndoesI can open the EE section on the ways to contact page, see screenshot prev provided, but cannot see any option to click for technical help. Have been in my account pages for many minutes many times now and no web chat appears.  Not sure what to do next...

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jenny7: What screenshot you previously provided? It should look like:Capture.JPG

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Have you cleared your browsers cookies/cache? Sometimes it takes a minute for the green chat buttons to appear while the page is loading.

Here:

http://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/billing-usage-and-top-up/understanding-my-bill/your-online-ee-bill-exp...

And here:

https://shop.ee.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-monthly/iphone-x-64gb-space-grey/details

A little green Live Chat tab should appear sticking out on the left.

If you still can not get any of those to work then you will need to call on +447953 966 250.

Both customer service and the Live Chat options are only available from 8am-8pm UK time.

by Jenny7 Investigator
Investigator

Here is the screenshot, no mention of chat at all
by Grand Master
Grand Master

You have not attached an image.

by Jenny7 Investigator
Investigator

Attached here
I am using a mobile device
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Not appeared here. Think you may need to use a PC or Desktop View on a mobile.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.