by Kolcz Contributor
Contributor

Roaming in Poland

Hello again!

I'm back to Poland after 3 months and guess what? Still the same! The only network I can connect is orange and it's poor range where I live now, I will be more than happy to cancel my contract when I come back 😊

Regards, Mateusz 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Roaming in Poland

@Kolcz   EE is not responsible for the network coverage by the roaming partner.  

by Kolcz Contributor
Contributor

But should be responsible for making sure that if their customers can't get better range they should be automatically connected to better provider like it used to be year ago 😕

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Kolcz 

Have you tried manually selecting another network? It could be the local network is down, or your device. Try disabling 4G. You device will connect to the strongest signal.

As @Chris_B  said EE aren't responsible for foreign networks, or the quality and coverage they provide. In fact it's impossible.  

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Kolcz Contributor
Contributor

Hello, @Northerner

If I would get a pound for every time I've been told about manual select probably I could have now a new gaming pc.

It just looks like other providers (3 of them) doesn't have any contract with EE anymore, last year I've been 2 months at home and had no issues, I had signal from T-Mobile, Plus, Oange and one more can't remember and now I can connect only with Orange 🤷‍♂️ while my girlfriend can choose between all of them (she's with Vodafone)

Regards

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.