by gibson7718
Explorer

Roaming in Canada

Does the 20GB SIM Only plan include calls, text and data usage in Canada?

6 REPLIES 6
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Roaming in Canada

Hi @gibson7718 Unless it's a MAX plan, then no. You can check out the add-ons for Canada here

Let us know ifyou have any questions. Enjoy Canada!

by gibson7718
Explorer

How do I know if it is a MAX Plan?

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If you log into MyEE it will tell you under your plan summary.

E.g. You get our very best with your 4GEE Max SIM Plan: unlimited calls, text and 30GB of our fastest speed data to use in the UK, EU and ten other countries. You also get live sporting action on your phone with the BT Sport app.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@chistery: Why 10 other countries? Surely only 5?

I.e.:

Plus, our 4GEE Max plan lets you talk, text, browse and share in even more places – an incredible 53 countries. As well as using your allowances within the EU, you can use them in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico and the USA. 

53 = 48 EU + 5 outside.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@XRaySpeX wrote:

@chistery: Why 10 other countries? Surely only 5?

I.e.:

Plus, our 4GEE Max plan lets you talk, text, browse and share in even more places – an incredible 53 countries. As well as using your allowances within the EU, you can use them in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico and the USA. 

53 = 48 EU + 5 outside.

It's the EEA + Switzerland + 5 Max plan countries or something like that.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @gibson7718. 🙂

Did you manage to check that your plan gives you 53 countries through your My EE account?

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.