by Murcielago
Explorer

Roaming from Lesotho to UK

What is the cost/best plan as to use my phone to call UK numbers from Lesotho. I am also travelling to Ghana and Kenya in a month. 

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Roaming from Lesotho to UK

It's all the same whatever plan you are on, as set out in https://ee.co.uk/help/add-ons-benefits-and-plans/call-or-going-abroad/roaming-costs/countries/lesoth... .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Murcielago
Explorer

I am not in any  plan at this time.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

No, you were asking about plans & I told you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Murcielago

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you use our Roaming tool and enter the country you are visiting and if you are pay as you go or pay monthly, this will give you all the charges and available add-ons.

If you have a pay monthly account, make sure your roaming is set up before you go too. You can do this in your My EE account or by texting ROAMING to 150.

Have a great time 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.