by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Roaming down in Poland since Thursday 28th

Are you still in Poland, @retryzgr?

Have you been able to connect since you last posted?

Chris

by retryzgr Investigator
Investigator

Nope still service down. Sometimes getting connected to Orange for about 5 minutes and then it goes down.

by

Sounds like your account is set up correctly, if you're able to get connected sometimes, @retryzgr.

How long are you in Poland for? Is there anyone else with you that has a British mobile phone?

Chris

by Kolcz Contributor
Contributor

As I posted before they said it's polish networks problem but my cousin who's with Vodafone is fine so you can't blame polish network. I'm leaving Poland in the morning so will check again if something changed as I had to buy new sim card and data from polish network😠

by Kolcz Contributor
Contributor

Still the same 

by retryzgr Investigator
Investigator

It can’t be Polish networks, it’s definitely EE who did something to their roaming setup. Last year I could switch between all network with no issues, now suddenly I can only use Orange for about 10 minutes a day. Can’t believe this is not resolved for over a week now!!

by Robert509 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Well basically it’s not working anywhere abroad. I’m in the airline industry and have checked my phone twice abroad and you cannot get a service! EE please sort this mess out otherwise I’m leaving you!

by

Hi @Robert509.

What other places have you tried using your phone in?

Jon

Valued Contributor

Spain. Yesterday and the day before. I’m back at home in the UK and it’s working as normal now. However I can pretty much guarantee it won’t work later today when I fly to France. I’ll be back in uk again this evening and this will be the only time my phone works. 

by

Thanks @Robert509.

While you're back in the UK are you able to contact our Mobile care team so they can check your account?

It should be working fine in other countries if it's all set up.

Jon

Valued Contributor

Hi Jon,

I was on the phone to them yesterday and am expecting a call back this morning. I carried out their instructions whilst I was abroad yesterday but to no avail. 

Unfortunately I will have to cancel my contract with EE this week if you can’t get it sorted. I am required to have a working phone at all times at home or abroad.

by

Thanks again @Robert509.

Will you have another UK number with you when you go to France?

When did your phone last work abroad?

Jon

Valued Contributor

Only my EE phone that doesn’t work. My phone last worked abroad normally the day before this chat or forum opened.

by Kolcz Contributor
Contributor

I was in Poland for 2 months in November and December everything worked fine, then together with girlfriend went to Norway in February all good and since I came to Poland 25th of March I'm having issues 🤷‍♂️

Valued Contributor

We can’t all be wrong EE. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

by

Hi @Kolcz.

I know you will of tried this already, but could you try another manual network search?

Let me know if you still have trouble after that.

@Robert509 - Will there be anyone with you who has a UK contact number when you go to France?

Jon

Valued Contributor

Have tried it yesterday it doesn’t work at all. Manual or automatic. My colleague today possibly will have a uk contract but probably with another provider. 

by retryzgr Investigator
Investigator

Jon I've been asked to select network manually about 15 times already and each time I did say that not a single network is letting me in - I can't select any manually, while on automatic if I reset my phone I am getting connected to Orange for max 5 minutes. My wife is also on EE exactly the same problem since Thursday 28th March. The handling of this case is so poor. My friend on O2 arrived in Poland today, no issues at all and can select any network he wants. Come on EE sort it out please!

by

Sorry to ask you again @retryzgr.

Is there any sign of T-Mobile at all?

@Robert509 - If you could try in France and let us know if it works, if you have any problems just let us know on here.

Jon

Valued Contributor

Ok 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.