by Gallagher_96 Investigator
Investigator

Roaming Data

Hi,

I changed to EE last week as I was leaving to Canada to live and I was told my data would automatically work in Canda once I arrived. I've been here a few days now and it still doesn't. I've turned off and on my phone and also my roaming data but it still does not work. I also got messages from EE saying I need to check their data roaming add-ons but I'm already paying for the deal I agreed on in store so don't want to pay anything additional. I also can't log in to my EE as well, even with the correct details.

Regards

James

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Roaming Data

@Gallagher_96   Depending on what tariff you chose your data might not work in Canada. Did you choose a max plan ?  and the tariffs are not meant for long stays abroad, no more than 2 months after this time you’ll be charged international calling. 

by Gallagher_96 Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I was told I would get use of my 25gb a month when in Canada for 3 month's.

Regards

James
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Gallagher_96 : Whilst roaming you cannot use more than 15 GB data per billling month & then only for 2 months.

Are you on an EE Max Plan or have the Roam Further Pass?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.