by Jessicad644
Explorer

Roam futher add on not working

I actived the roam further add on yesterday and can text uk numbers at no cost but I have been charged to text a US number whilst here in the US, I'm super confused since I thought the roam futher add on meant I could use my uk allowance here in the USA or does it only apply to calling and texting UK numbers from here?

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Roam futher add on not working

It should apply to calling or texting to UK, EU, US & the other 4 ROAM FURTHER countries.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jessicad644

Welcome to the community, I hope you're having a brilliant time in the USA so far. 😄

As @XRaySpeX said, you should be able to call and text US mobiles and landlines within your normal allowances.

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team to make sure everything is OK with your account.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

by Jessicad644
Explorer

Thanks for the quick answer, if I call the mobile care team on 150 from here in the USA is it going to cost me or will it be free? 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Jessicad644.

If your add-on is active then you wouldn't be charged for the call.

I'd advise checking with our Mobile Care team when you call to make sure it's active.

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.