by TheTim1 Investigator
Investigator

Roam Further

When in one of the 5 countries covered by Roam Further can I receive calls and txt from overseas and in-country free of charge?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Roam Further

Hello there @TheTim1

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Yes, the Roam Further add-on does include receiving calls and texts 🙂

Have an amazing time.

Leanne.

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @TheTim1 

Not sure by what you mean when you say "when" you should be able to benefit from this service as soon as you connect to the network in the country.

You will need to ensure roaming and international calls/premium text are activated on your account (text ROAMING to 150)

EE Roam further guide.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by TheTim1 Investigator
Investigator

To clarify, the roam further info talks only of making calls and using data, no mention of receiving calls/txt from home when in Canada/USA. I appreciate that I have to be signed up to the add on before arriving in country.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone
by
Solution

Hello there @TheTim1

Thanks for coming here 🙂

Yes, the Roam Further add-on does include receiving calls and texts 🙂

Have an amazing time.

Leanne.

by TheTim1 Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Leanne, very reassuring.

by

No problem @TheTim1

Have a great weekend 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

The Roam Further add-on only includes receiving calls from UK, EU & the 5 extra countries. Outside those areas it will be £1.80 / min to receive them. Receiving texts is always free wherever you are & whatever tariff you are on.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.