by alexandergoff82

Roam Further pass not available on business account?

Hi all

I am currently in New Zealand and trying to get the Roam Further pass to apply on my business account by typing 'ROAM FURTHER' to 150 - however I appear to just be receiving a generic message in response explaining how the 150 service works - no confirmation that the Roam Further pass has been applied to my account. 

The service itself seems to be buried under more expensive roaming options, which makes me wonder if it is even offered any more. 

Does anyone have any idea what the situation is? Am I missing something? I am trying to avoid calling as this will be expensive from NZ and I can't find any link to an online chat customer support option.

Thanks

Alex

2 REPLIES 2
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Roam Further pass not available on business account?

Hi @alexandergoff82  Have you seen this page https://ee.co.uk/business/small/international-business/roaming/?msgtype=&s_cid=ee_ppc_essence_google...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Roam Further pass not available on business account?

Hi @alexandergoff82

Welcome to the community. I hope you're having a brilliant time in New Zealand so far. 🙂

It could be that the add-on is not compatible with your business plan. Check out the page that @Damienw1 referred to. There's some brilliant information in there for business add-ons.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.