by doogie1970 Investigator
Investigator

Removing roaming addons

I'm going abroad for a few days and intend to purchase an addon so I can make cheaper calls while I'm abroad.

If I were to cancel/remove the addon a few minutes after I purchase it, will it remain active until the end of my current bill cycle or will it stop working the moment I remove it?

5 REPLIES 5
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Removing roaming addons

Hello @doogie1970 which roaming add on are you thinking of?

Add ons such as the Travel Data Pass stay on the account and activate ready on whichever day you use your phone. Other roaming add ons purchased through http://add-on.ee.co.uk after you arrive are one time use only add ons and do not recur. 🙂

Investigator

I will be using the 120 roaming minutes of calls for £20 addon.  I won't be using data.

My understanding is that this recurs every bill cycle until I cancel it.  So if I cancel it straight away, will it remain active for the rest of the bill cycle?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @doogie1970 yes if you purchase the add on and then cancel the monthly subscription it should remain on the account until it has either been used up or expires when your billing cycle refreshes. 🙂

Investigator

Great thanks!

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @doogie1970 come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to know. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.