by gcs116 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Roaming time limits after June 15th

What if I live in the EU for more than 3 months and use no plan, just standard fares. Will my sim also be affected then? 

3 REPLIES 3
by gcs116 Investigator
Investigator

Eu roaming time limit

What happens if I live in the EU more than 3 months and I do not use any plans (only standard fares). Will the sim also be affected? Because I will live one year in the EU and I do not want to lose my UK pay as you go number and I read that if you use plans more tha  60 days in 120 days in eu, then your sim will be blocked/additional fares will be added.

by gcs116 Investigator
Investigator

EU Roaming

• What happens if I live in the EU more than 3 months and I do not use any plans (only standard fares). Will the sim also be affected? Because I will live one year in the EU and I do not want to lose my UK pay as you go number and I read that if you use plans more tha  60 days in 120 days in eu, then your sim will be blocked/additional fares will be added.
by
EE Employee

Re: EU Roaming

Hi @gcs116 and welcome to the community.

You can stop a new pack from starting.

Your current pack will continue until it ends or until all the allowances are used,text STOP PACK to 150.

You can then top up and use standard charges per minute and this would not affect your SIM.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.