by Mohamoudali81 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Need to speak to someone on live chat?

Hi. Is my second day abroad in Poland my phone used to work  to any U.K. Phone Num now I can only call polish number not uk phone numbers or 150  so please help Mei need to contact EE customer service please help me how

9 REPLIES 9
Investigator

Hi there thank you for your reply but I don't know what to do 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mohamoudali81: See EE Live Chat: ways to chat online .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the Community @Mohamoudali81

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and ring using format of 00447*********

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

I can not call any uk phone number including 150 or mobile numbers that is my problem

Sent from my iPhone
by
EE Employee

Hi @Mohamoudali81

Are you still having the issue even after manual network searching to a different provider?

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Hi please help me if Custumer service agent can call me on my phone please I am in Poland I can not make a call to any uk number including 150. Please could any one tell them to phone me please I would be well appreciated 

[mod edit: please do not post personal information such as phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Mohamoudali81 no one from here can call you. You will need to contact Live Chat as you have already been advised above. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/m-p/527811

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You could try the Freephone no. in my sig. over Skype for free.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Good Morning @Mohamoudali81

Did you manage to speak to someone on live chat?

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.