by hannahbelleee_x Investigator
Investigator

Re: International call barring

Please could someone from EE contact me about this when they open on Tuesday? I paid for an upgrade for coming to Sydney for a month to enable me to phone family (my grandas's currently having heart surgery as I type this) and the call barring thing is stopping me from ringing outside of Australia, I'm devastated!! I can send texts and receive calls but I need to actually make this one!

Hannah

6 REPLIES 6
by
EE Employee

Hi @hannahbelleee_x and welcome to the community.

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and dial a friend or family member using format of 00447*********, did this work?

Also, please let me know If you are using an EE personal or business account as I may be able to assist with our live chat service?

As we should be able to get you sorted asap.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @hannahbelleee_x do any other local networks show if you try a manual network search? Do calls work when using any of those?

Because text messages work I assume roaming has been enabled on your account? You can check by logging in to MY EE online and navigating to MY EE>manage device:

https://id.ee.co.uk/id/login

Here is a link containing more information on what to do if you are having problems abroad:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Roaming/Roaming-with-EE-What-to-do-if-you-re-having-problems-abroad/td...

🙂

Investigator

Thank you but none of those have made any difference. I'm sure I literally just need to get the call barring settings changed from EE's end as I can't seem to find where to do it online either

Hannah

Investigator

Hi, Nothing has worked.. I'm an EE personal customer

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @hannahbelleee_x

In this case I have sent you a private message on here.

This has a link to our online chat team who can look into this for you.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @hannahbelleee_x,

I've sent you a private message.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.