by Eemum
Explorer

Problem buying data add on in Jaoan

I am with my daughter in Japan. I have received a text from ee with a link to purchase a roaming  data add on with no problem. However my daughter has received a different text without  a link. Hers asks her to reply with one of several options in order to buy. They are not the same data packages as I was given and replying to the text was unsuccessful. The response came back that it couldn't be processed.  We are on the same plan. How do I buy a data add on for her? Tried going on the website but no joy there.

2 REPLIES 2
by Eemum
Explorer

Problem buying data add on in Jaoan

I am with my daughter in Japan. I have received a text from ee with a link to purchase a roaming  data add n with no problem. However my daughter has received a differnt text without  a link. Hers asks her to reply with one of several options in order to buy. They are not the same data packages as I was given and replying to the text was unsuccessful. The response csme back that it couldn't be processed.  We are on the same plan. How do I buy a data add on for her? Tried going on the website but no joy there.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Problem buying data add on in Jaoan

Hi @Eemum

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I hope you're having a brilliant time in Japan.

Please ask your daughter to go to our add-on page, she should then have the option to purchase an add-on.

Let me know if that works.

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.