by Helpme444 Investigator
Investigator

PLEASE HELP ME. Cannot contact anyone, no live chat, this is only place lets

Please, I`ve been traveling for days and the mobile connectivity issue is big. I cannot call 150, or customer service, or even the join their team number. It all results in a call end or an automatic ~top-up~ message. I cannot live chat, this is the only place in community I am allowed to post a question, I`m late to all my appointments and reservations. I need my phone. 

I have a Google pixel, the mobile network WILL NOT connect. I`m from abroad, bought a sim card in London, now I`m in France. I had problems with EE giving me the wrong data plan I purchased in London too.

Please please contact me ASAP. or someone please help me. I`m seeing everyone getting private links to livechat??

6 REPLIES 6
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: PLEASE HELP ME. Cannot contact anyone, no live chat, this is only place lets

@Helpme444, live chat is only for people on monthly contracts, not for people on pay as you go, so that is why you cannot do live chat.

When you ring 150, you need to press the right number for mobile and then you will get some options, choose one of them and you will get someone, who can help you with your problem, there is customer service and real person there.

Have you tried a network reset, rebooted your phone, to see if that works? 

Have you made sure that roaming is enabled in order to use your phone abroad?

by Helpme444 Investigator
Investigator

Re: PLEASE HELP ME. Cannot contact anyone, no live chat, this is only place lets

what do you mean press the right number for mobile? The only options it provides is to top-up. I`ve tried reseting and rebooting multiple times

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Have you checked the contact us and tried ringing a number from there? There is also an 0800 number you could ring. You need to ring during opening hours to get an answer. 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

You need at least 25p credit to call 150 as well on PAYG.

If you got no credit you will only be able to top up on 150

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Helpme444

Welcome to the community. 

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Chris

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Do you have credit on it or a Pack or Add-on?

What exactly does texting AL to 150 report?

To phone EE use the landline nos. in my sig. & select option 1 for mobile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.