by AilieC2
Visitor

Outgoing int'l roaming still enabled?

I have text ROAMING to 150 and have been told my phone is set up to use abroad but when I check call barring the outgoing international roaming is still enabled but have read this shouldn't be? Leave on Monday so need sorted ASAP! 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Outgoing int'l roaming still enabled?

You need to call CS to lift international call barring.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

HI, 

@AilieC2

You need to Get in Touch -with ee and you can do this via live chat opening Get in Touch -page underneath +EE where you can request to remove your international call barring. 

Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AilieC2  Roaming is not the same as international and premium rate numbers.  One is for calling when abroad not the in the UK “Roaming”. The other is to call none UK numbers abroad and premium rate numbers.  The international and premium rate numbers are chargeable numbers that are not covered via your tariff. Activation of roaming allows you to use your tariff allowance in the EU and if you have one of the new max plans you can use your allowance in 5 other none EU destinations, this doesn’t activate international and premium rate numbers. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @AilieC2 and welcome to the community.

Please do give customer services and they can double check your account to make sure everything is ok for your journey abroad.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.