by eric99
Explorer

On £15 Data Pack

With regards to the £15 Data Pack which I bought in London, if I go to Europe and use it there, will the same data and call rates apply as though as I am using it in London ?? THANKS

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: On £15 Data Pack

As I said nothing will be more expensive than London. In fact calls & texts to EU nos. will be cheaper.

• Your data allowance will be used in the same way as in London (up to 15 GB / month which only 1 £30 pack exceeds).
  • Calls & texts to UK nos. will be exactly the same as in London.
  • Calls & texts to EU nos. will be included in your pack unlike London where they were charged.
  • Calls & texts to non-EU nos. will be charged as they were in London.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Basically yes. In fact the call & text rates for calling EU nos will be even cheaper than from UK as these would be International calls when made from the UK & would not be included in your pack allowances.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by eric99
Explorer

Thanks for the reply. However, would like to seek clarifiaction in terms of the data & call rates when using the mobile (the said pack which bought in London) in Europe. When surf internet, WhatApp, make call in Europe (i.e. call within Europe or call from Europe to UK), will it be more expensive when compared to using it in London?

Thanks

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

As I said nothing will be more expensive than London. In fact calls & texts to EU nos. will be cheaper.

• Your data allowance will be used in the same way as in London (up to 15 GB / month which only 1 £30 pack exceeds).
  • Calls & texts to UK nos. will be exactly the same as in London.
  • Calls & texts to EU nos. will be included in your pack unlike London where they were charged.
  • Calls & texts to non-EU nos. will be charged as they were in London.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @eric99,

Welcome to the EE Community. Smiley Happy

Did @XRaySpeX's great answer give you all the information you needed?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.