by Addyp Investigator
Investigator

Off to turkey

Hi im off to turkey next weekend. Im wanting to use my internet while im there. Is there anything i can add on to my contract to do this so i dont get loads of charges. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Off to turkey

You will need to get the EE Travel pass add-on at £6.00 per day to use data whilst in Turkey, full details can be found here.

Be careful though as the EE Travel pass will re-new automatically every day even if you don't use any data.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Addyp and welcome to the community.

Please see the advice given above.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Profile closed wrote:

Be careful though as the EE Travel pass will re-new automatically every day even if you don't use any data.

Shouldn't that be that you're only charged on the days you use data when in an included country?

by
EE Employee

Hi @chistery,

You are indeed correct.

Opt-in once and you’ll only be charged on days you use data in an included country, so there’s no need to remove it when you get back to the UK.

The Travel Data Pass daily charge will automatically trigger each day you use mobile data on your phone when you're abroad.

Your phone will use data if you have apps that automatically update in the background. This will trigger the daily charge.

The daily charge is:

• £4.80 a day in the USA and Canada
  • £6 a day in Australia, China, India, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey and UAE

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.