by Bolton49459
Explorer

No service in USA. Roaming is on. Worked fine out here yesterday. Anyone help?

I'm in the USA. I have no service on

my iPhone. It worked fine out here yesterday. Roaming is on. Can anyone help please? I can't make any calls at all. 

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: No service in USA. Roaming is on. Worked fine out here yesterday. Anyone hel

Hi,

Have you tried restarting your network, or choosing your carrier /network manually?

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: No service in USA. Roaming is on. Worked fine out here yesterday. Anyone hel

Hello there @Bolton49459

Thanks for coming here.

Has @Northerner suggestion worked for you?

If not can you also let us know what device you are using?

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

by Sitaselina Contributor
Contributor

I tried this and it doesn't work in addition why should we have to do a manual work around it should work automatically especially give n how much I'm paying for this.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sitaselina 

Your being offered help because you’ve asked for it so that might mean you try a few things yourself on the device and no one here knows what’s you might have or might not have tried, there could be a network issue where you are.  The price your paying has nothing to do with it when your on a roaming network as that network has nothing to do with EE. 

by

Hello there @Siteselina

Please see your other post here>

Thanks, Leanne.

by Bolton49459
Explorer

Hi Leanne, yes phone is all sorted now.

Thanks for replying.

Sent from my iPhone
by

Great news @Bolton49459

Thanks for letting me know 🙂

Have an amazing time!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.