by Spectrum82
Visitor

Need to online chat about roaming

Can someone please help me, I'm abroad and forgot to set up roaming. I managed to speak to someone the other day and they said my roaming can't be turned on due to my account being passed to a debt collection agency. However when this happened I'd rung up and paid my bill before the dca took the account on. So it isn't with a dca as I don't owe any money. Does anyone know if this means I can never have roaming turned on? Also would it be possible for me to get a link to live chat as it won't pop up with the chat for me.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Need to online chat about roaming

Hello @Spectrum82 you can check your roaming status and whether you can enable it yourself by logging in to your MYEE account online and navigating to MYEE>Manage device. If you are unable to then if it is an EE personal pay monthly account you can access Live Chat by expanding the EE section contained in this link where you should see the option to click for service support:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

🙂

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Hello @Spectrum82 you can check your roaming status and whether you can enable it yourself by logging in to your MYEE account online and navigating to MYEE>Manage device. If you are unable to then if it is an EE personal pay monthly account you can access Live Chat by expanding the EE section contained in this link where you should see the option to click for service support:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Spectrum82

Welcome to community 🙂

Are you a personal pay monthly EE customer?

Did you activate roaming before you went abroad?

If not, or you did and you are still struggling with service, then I would recommend having a quick look at our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad post.

Some of the hints, tricks and tips written, may just do the trick.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.