by na_222
Visitor

Need help to set up roaming from France

Hi, I recently began a 4GEE Max plan on an iphone 5S that allows calls, text and data use in the EU. When I started the contract, I was assured in the shop that I could use my phone abroad straight away with no problems, and wasn't aware that roaming had to be set up from the uk before hand. 

I have only been on the contract for a week, so am not able to turn it on using my online account. 

Can someone please help with this? I urgently need a way to switch it on from France as I am unable to do anything without wifi on my phone at the moment. Can I please have a link to live chat?

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Need help to set up roaming from France

Hello @na_222 to enable roaming on your account please call customer service on +447953 966 250 from another phone who can check this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also browse the pages on http://ee.co.uk or login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Need help to set up roaming from France

Good morning @na_222

Welcome to community and thanks for posting here 🙂

In addition to the fantastic information @Profile closed has provided for you, can you please confirm if your services are working now?

Also here is some information about roaming in FRANCE should you want to have a quick look at it.

Given the circumstances, I have sent you over a private message which contains a link to speak to our chat team to try and resolve things.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.