by 914saxon Investigator
Investigator

NEED TO USE MOBILE ABROAD

I'm currently in Australia and i cant make/receive calls or texts. I spoke to EE before i left i thought this was sorted  - HELP please

4 REPLIES 4
by 914saxon Investigator
Investigator

Use movie abroad

I'm currently in Australia and i cant make/receive calls or texts. I spoke to EE before i left i thought this was sorted  - HELP please

by 914saxon Investigator
Investigator

Re: Use movie abroad

ggrrrrr  - should read  - use MOBILE abroard

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: NEED TO USE MOBILE ABROAD

Hello @914saxon sorry to hear you are having trouble using your phone abroad. Try restarting your phone then trying a manual network search and selecting an alternative network if possible.

You can check if roaming has been enabled on your account by logging in to MYEE online then navigating to MYEE>manage device. If roaming is not showing as enabled please call customer service on +447953 966 250 from another phone (lines open 8am UK time) who can check this for you.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: NEED TO USE MOBILE ABROAD

Good morning @914saxon

Have you managed to activate Roaming yet?

Got to say I am super jealous that you are in Australia, is the weather nice?

Are you an EE pay monthly personal or a pay as you go customer?

Please have a look at the following Roaming with EE – Everything you need to know about using your phone abroad post.

Also here is all our EE information on AUSTRALIA should you need it.

Thanks 

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.