by Grazyna Investigator
Investigator

My phone is not working in Poland

My phone is not working in Poland . I was in store to unblock this option but it's still not working and I need my phone as soon as possible. Please help

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: My phone is not working in Poland

Hi @Grazyna

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

Before you went away, did you activate roaming? That is potentially the problem.

If not, please see our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad support article.

Some of the hints, tips and tricks may help to get things working for you.

If not, please log in to your MYEE and await a live chat with an advisor.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

:)​​​

by Grazyna Investigator
Investigator

No, I haven't . I went to ee store before to unlock everything and I wasn't been told to switch on anything . I am in Poland now and I really need my phone to work properly . I cannot log into my ee account , please help me

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Grazyna

You will now need to please call customer services from an alternative landline to resolve this.

Please keep trying to log in to your My EE if you are on the WiFi in the meantime.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grazyna Investigator
Investigator

That's my only form of communication . I went to the shop few days before to set up everything and they messed it up for the 3rd time . I need this phone to be working asap as I am waiting for really important call. I found a way to log in to ee account but still I cannot allow my phone to switch on roaming. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Grazyna 

I understand your frustration with this issue.

Whilst logged into MyEE please do await a live chat pop up and this will allow you to communicate with a customer service agent.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.