by Magspat Investigator
Investigator

My mobile doesn’t work abroad but did on previous trips,roaming is on.Help pls

All roaming settings seem to be on same as on my previous trips but this time it just doesn’t work.

Can you have a look into this issue and help please? Thank you

10 REPLIES 10
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: My mobile doesn’t work abroad but did on previous trips,roaming is on.Help p

Hello there @Magspat

Thanks for posting on the community.

Are you with us on pay as you go or pay monthly?

Do you have any signal showing?

Where are you Roaming?

Thanks, Leanne.

by Magspat Investigator
Investigator

Re: My mobile doesn’t work abroad but did on previous trips,roaming is on.Help p

Hi,
Thank you for your response.
I pay monthly.
Roaming in Portugal
It doesn’t show signal at all- tried manually but no success.
Regards

Sent from my iPhone
by

Hi @Magspat

Thanks for coming to community all the way from Portugal, home of my football idol Christiano Ronaldo 🙂

Before you went away, did you activate roaming? That is potentially the problem.

If not, please see our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad support article.

Some of the hints, tips and tricks may help to get things working for you.

If not, please log in to your MYEE and await a live chat with an advisor.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Magspat Investigator
Investigator

Brought in Lewandowski fan 😉
✊🏻
I don’t remember deactivating it

Sent from my iPhone
by

Lewandowski is tremendous @Magspat

If you need to speak with someone, please log in to My EE and they can try help you further.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Magspat Investigator
Investigator

I can’t log in. It looks like doesn’t recognize my details ( shame it does when sending me bills every month for last 4 years though 😂)
But thank you and looking forward to game Poland vs Portugal in Russia 2018.

Sent from my iPhone
by

You will need to please get in touch with us over the phone @Magspat

I look forward to the World Cup, a feast of football for us all to enjoy.

🙂

by Magspat Investigator
Investigator

It didn’t help.
Looks like you MUST log in and go to live chat to gain any help.
Bit narrow minded approach towards paying customer as its hard to belive that nobody in a whole company can have a look into account and sort problem out without a chat .
Unfortunately my log in into account never was successful due to some EE internal problem with my details -I was transferred when my old provider merged with EE amateurs (but no problem to bill me every month for last 4years+) so anyway I am unable to get a help.

Soon I am back to UK so I will survive now 😉 but on way to search for provider with better
“problem solving “ attitude.
I could “chew” billing me last month £200 for usage but not this low level of customer service.

Sent from my iPhone
by

Hello there @Magspat

I am sorry you are unable to log into the account and chat to us.

The community team have no account access to get this resolved for you.

If you can call us from an alternative phone or when you're back in the UK our customer service team will be happy to help you.

Thanks, Leanne.

by Magspat Investigator
Investigator

We tried to call - when dialed our mobile number we heard that number cannot be recognised and good bye.
I want money back for last 6 years if you charged number you don’t recognise.
Simple?
I will use screenshots of this conversation including swearing as proof to be disconnected from your **bleep** service asap.
No Regards.

Sent from my iPhone

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.