by Woody1971 Investigator
Investigator

My international calls and texts are barred im in the philippines please help.

Can anyone help unbar my simcard so i can make international calls.

6 REPLIES 6
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: My international calls and texts are barred im in the philippines please hel

Hello @Woody1971 to enable roaming abroad you will need to call customer service on +447953 966 250 from another phone who have access to accounts and can look in to this for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also access Live Chat using one of the ways mentioned in this link. :):

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/EE-Live-Chat-ways-to-chat-online/m-p/527811

Investigator

Re: My international calls and texts are barred im in the philippines please hel

Sorry but i do not have access to another phone to call the service team. Only have basic internet capability where i am.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Woody1971 what about Live Chat then? Is it a pay monthly account? 🙂

Investigator

Yes

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Woody1971.

Have you used the link provided by myself in the private message and @Profile closed to access the live chat?

If this is not showing for you I am sorry you would need to call us.

Thanks. Leanne.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

There is also a freephone number for EE that you can call free using Skype or another VoIP app, it's +44 800 956 6000 .

Other than Skype, Tesco International Calling app is another good option - when you install it on your phone it gives you £1 free credit. 0800 numbers are free from this app as well.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.