by Mikesd

My allowance is available abroad

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: My allowance is available abroad

@Mikesd   You can use your allowances in the EU but depending on where you might be going and what tariff you have you can also use it in the USA, Canada, Australia,New Zealand and Mexico.   Just text ROAMING to 150 before you leave the UK, you can do this now if you wish. 

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.