by christopherboul Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Monaco

Dear Executive Customer Relations,

I am unhappy to have to report that when calling South African numbers today from Monaco Telecom, I get the same message that I have reported to EE before. See the emails below.
"Hallo Monaco Telecom informs you that your subscription doesn’t allow you to access this service. For more information please contact your customer care service.”

I reported this to your Customer Service Department this afternoon, but it is still not fixed.

Kindly advise as soon as possible.

My EE number is +xxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,

Christopher

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]
17 REPLIES 17
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Monaco

There are no executives attending here, as far as I know. This is a user discussion forum who can have no access to your specific a/c. You will need to raise your issue with CS.

Can you call UK & other EU nos. from Monaco? Are you on PAYG & have sufficient credit to call International nos?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Valued Contributor

No not PAYG, I have the most expensive unlimited subscription account.. and I am able to call all over the world from other countries… UNLIMITED.

Christopher Boulle
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

EE don't do unlimited. Have you roaming activated on your account? 

You will need to speak to CS on another phone if you cannot use 150, so dial +44 (0) 7953 966 250. Or use live chat via EE contract page (click on the cross next to EE and the live chat function will be visible) after 8am UK time. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Employee

Hi @christopherboul

I will certainly get this passed back over to the team that has dealt with this originally.

Many thanks,

Lee

Valued Contributor

Thank you Lee. I am seriously considering switching to Vodafone now.

Given that Monday is a bank holiday in the UK, I do not see this issue being solved until Tuesday. Last time it took me 18 months of reporting it, until in desperation I contacted the CEO of EE. Once I had done that it was fixed within an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not even phone numbers in Monaco.. I can ONLY phone UK numbers... and for my work I need to phone the USA, India, France, Pakistan, South Africa, Australia... you name it.

I am P@ssed off !!!!!!!!!!!!

by
EE Employee

Hi @christopherboul

I have just got of the phone with out incident team to hopefully get this raised asap.

Many thanks,

Lee

Valued Contributor

Thank you Lee.

Let's see what happens.

To add insult to injury I have just received an SMS text message from EE stating; 

Your latest bill is now ready to view in My EE. Simply log in at ee.co.uk/bill to see it. We'll be taking your payment on or after 03/09/2017.

I am furious!! 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You need to contact CS to lift International call barring.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @XRaySpeX

Its not the international bar that is causing an issue, it looks like a previous issue in Monaco has resurfaced.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
EE Employee

Hi @christopherboul

Please can I get you to give our customer service team a quick call to have them raise a single user fault please.

Many thanks,

Lee

Valued Contributor

Lee... I contacted EE Customer Service about this last weekend.

by
EE Employee

Hi @christopherboul

Did they raise a single user for yourself.

Many thanks,

Lee

Valued Contributor

I presume so Lee.
by
EE Employee

Hi @christopherboul

I have sent you a private message to gain some details.

Many thanks,

Lee

Valued Contributor

Thank you. Where do I find private messages then?

by
EE Employee

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Click on your avatar near top L of this page & then the envelope.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.