by Sarazielinska Contributor
Contributor

Mobile not working abroad even though I checked and it was all set up on saturda

Mobile is not working abroad (Poland) no network even though I checked with EE on Saturday and got a text saying it's all set up. I checked the settings, restarted the phone a few times and still nothing.  Can't even call customer services as I have no network. I renewed my contract with EE on Saturday, been a customer for a few years, so no idea why it's not working. Anyone knows how to fix it? 

13 REPLIES 13
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Mobile not working abroad even though I checked and it was all set up on sat

Hi @Sarazielinska,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Have you tried selecting a network manually?

Thanks

James​​​​​​​

Contributor

Re: Mobile not working abroad even though I checked and it was all set up on sat

Hi @James_B

Yes I have tried selecting network manually- unsuccessfully. Tried restarting the phone again, it made no difference, I still have no network. 

Contributor

@James_B Little update- the network appeared- seems to be working! 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Sarazielinska, Glad it is now working, thank you for coming back to let us know, have a good holiday.

by

Great news @Sarazielinska

Hope you have a great time 🙂

Contributor

I have network but no data. Just realised that today when was trying to use internet when not connected to wifi. Any solutions please? 

by

Hi @Sarazielinska,

What happens when you try to load a web page?

Have you checked data roaming is turned on in your settings?

Thanks

James

Contributor

Hi @James_B

yes roaming data is on. The web page says '... the iPhone is not connected to the Internet'

by

Hi @Sarazielinska,

Does your phone show you are connected to 2G, 3G or 4G?

Thanks

James

Contributor

Hi @James_B

none if these! It's connected to Orange network but no 2, 3 or 4G available. 

by

Hi @Sarazielinska,

You may be in an area with no mobile data services available.

Have you been in the same location the whole time you have been experiencing this issue?

Are your calls/texts still working as they should?

Thanks

James

Contributor

Hi @James_B

I have been around a few places and no internet anywhere. Texts and calls are fine. I have been here 7 weeks ago and didn't have that problem- everything worked just fine. 

by

Hi @Sarazielinska

Thanks for your reply 🙂

Have you seen our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad support article.

Some of the hints, tips and tricks may help to get things working for you.

If not, please log in to your MYEE and await a live chat with an advisor.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.