by Sebastianciuba
Explorer

Mega plan use plan in mexico

Hi I in Mexico and I have max plan when I ready my plan Opcion I can you my phone with no extra cos but when I switch the phone in Mexico I get to message:

Welcome to Mexico. Text TRAVEL to 150 to get a massive 500MB of daily data for a fixed £6.00 a day while you're there. Opt in once and you'll only be charged on days you use data abroad in an included country. For full details, click add-on.ee.co.uk/traveldata for free (check data roaming is ON).

Otherwise, you can choose a standard data add-on from £5 for 50MB. Click add-on.ee.co.uk for free to buy.

For the best possible network coverage please make sure your handset can automatically select a network. If you need help to do that, go here: http://ee.co.uk/help/phones-and-device 

and

Hi again. Calls cost £1.80/min to make or receive, texts 60p and pic msg 50p each to send. Call +447953966250 for Customer Services (£1.80/min) & 112 in case of emergency. Have a good trip!

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Mega plan use plan in mexico

Hi @Sebastianciuba

Have you logged into your online account to check roaming is activated. 

Mexico is only covered under Max plans purchased or taken out after the 10th May 2017.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Sebastianciuba
Explorer

I bought my plan 14/08/2018

Wysłane z iPhone'a
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sebastianciuba

Thanks for posting on the community.

What does your plan show as in your My EE account?

Also, are you able to make and receive calls and texts?

Hope you're having an amazing time.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.