by JW1527
Explorer

Max Plan?

I don't know if I'm on a Max Plan so can receive calls in Canada at no extra charge. How do I find out?

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Max Plan?

Hi @JW1527 

If you look at your account in MyEE and go to Plan, Add-ons and Swappables on the left, you should see your plan summary. 

My MAX plan says:

Your EE Max SIM plan gives you 20GB of our fastest 4G data, unlimited texts and unlimited calls to UK mobile and landlines, all of which you can use abroad in 53 destinations including the EU.

What does yours say?

by JW1527
Explorer

Mine says: Your 24 month Business Value plan includes 2GB of data, unltd mins & texts in the UK to all major UK networks, voicemail and landlines starting 01, 02 and 03 (except Channel Isl & Isle of Man). When roaming in the EU, you can use your UK allowance.

My Plan upgrade started in Oct 2017 so I'm surprised it doesn't seem to be a Max Plan

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @JW1527  That's not a max plan then by the sound of it. 

You could see if the Roam Further pass was available to you, which allows you to use your 2GB data in Canada for £10  month. Details here.

For other add-ons, text RO CANADA to 150 for details, and also text ROAMING to 150 to check roaming is enabled.

Or give EE a call and discuss your options, it may be possible to upgrade your plan.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.