by Amila
Visitor

Just switched to EE with new phone but can't use to make calls when abroad

Switched to EE with new iPhone a couple of days ago. I have gone abroad and can't make any calls at all including customer service (nightmare as have 4 young kids!!) Worried that roaming might not be enabled? Any thoughts on how to fix this any help much appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Just switched to EE with new phone but can't use to make calls when abroad

Hi @Amila. If you log into MyEE you might see an option to enable roaming under manage my device.

Failing that, you need to contact EE. You can try Live Chat when they open at 8am UK time. Or call +44 (0) 7953 966 250. Has anyone got a phone you can use to make it easier? If you have Skype and wifi, you can call for free on +44 800 956 6000.

I'm sure a friendly EE person will pop along soon with a link for live chat you can then use.

Let us know how it goes.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Just switched to EE with new phone but can't use to make calls when abroad

Hi @Amilla

Thanks for coming to see us in community 🙂

I hope you are having a lovely holiday and I know being abroad with the kids can be a little stressful.

So, let me try and help take one of the stresses away.

Please have a look at our Roaming with EE - What to do if you're having problems abroad support article.

Some of the hints, tips and tricks here just may get things working. 🙂

If they don't, then I need you to please call customer services from an alternative mobile or landline and they will need to access your account.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.