by Jobeda Investigator
Investigator

Is my Travel Data Pass working and why am I getting texts asking me to buy addon

Hi, I'm in South Korea and have the Travel Data Pass enabled. It hasn't worked before because even tho I've had the Travel Data Pack for a few months EE told me that roaming wasn't enabled. Maybe because its a work phone. I didn't understand that. Now I have roaming enabled and the Travel Pack. I can use my phone as normal. But I keep receiving texts asking me to buy a data addon if I want to use roaming data. I understood that's covered by the Travel Pack (SK is included). I panicked and bought the data add on just in case I was using roaming data off any package. But I'm still receiving texts asking me to buy an add-on if I want to use roaming data. In my account I can see the data add on is resetting each day for some reason tho I'm not using up the allowance. My add ons page also says I have the Travel Pack enabled. What is going on? Which package am I using and did I use roaming data without a package before I bought the roaming data add on? The ee site is down and I can't find any way to contact them in any case. Thanks for any advice you can offer. 

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Is my Travel Data Pass working and why am I getting texts asking me to buy a

Hi @Jobeda.

Welcome to the EE Community from South Korea 🙂

Is it the £6 per day Travel Data Pass that you've got active?

What add-on are you being asked to buy?

Jon

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Is my Travel Data Pass working and why am I getting texts asking me to buy a

What data add-on did you buy on top of the Travel Data Pass? There are no other data add-ons for contract.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Jobeda Investigator
Investigator

Yes it's that one that caps at £6 a day. It wants me to buy the mobile data allowance add on which I also have done. My account shows that both are active and the data allowance is resetting each day. 

by Jobeda Investigator
Investigator

It wants me to buy the mobile data allowance add on which I also have done. My account shows that both the travel pass and data allowance are active and the data allowance is resetting each day. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jobeda,

What is the name of the other add-on showing in your account?

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.