by Hartley17
Explorer

International calls barred - Business

Hi there EE,

I'm currently abroad (Spain) and unable to make any calls to UK numbers (including your own support line). I'm hearing an error message that states these calls are restricted?!

I've also investigated the settings (Phone>>Settings>>More settings>>Call barring>>Voice Calls) and seen International calls are barred; it gives me an error message ("Failed to read data - Call barring rejected") when I attempt to change the setting.

I'm an EE Business customer with a Samsung Galaxy S7. Any help to resolve urgently would be great

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: International calls barred - Business

Hello @Hartley17 sorry to hear you are having problems using your phone abroad. Due to this being a public user forum access to accounts is not allowed to check or enable roaming for you through here. You can check the current status and sometimes enable it by logging in to MYEE online and navigating to MYEE>manage device. 

If the above does not work or is not possible then please call customer service on +447953 966 250 from any phone who can look in to this for you. 🙂 

by Hartley17
Explorer

Thanks for the prompt response Tom. 

I can't find a single 'Manage Device' setting in the MyEE app, and I have investigated as above. Could you let me know where this is?

As stated, I can't call from my phone. Frankly, given this is the service I'm paying for, recommending I use another phone is laughable.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Hartley17 it is not yet available through the app you will need to log in to MYEE online through a browser. Here is the link to log in:

https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/login-dispatch/?fa=identifyBrand&provider-type=EE

If it is not possible to enable it through there this would have to go through customer service from another phone who can get you back up and running. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.