by Repofsteel Investigator
Investigator

International calls and texts barred

I am currently in Greece and cannot make calls or send texts. It seems as if I have international barring on my phone. When I go to take it off it asks for a password but I don't know what it is. Please help

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Employee

Re: International calls and texts barred

Hi @Repofsteel and welcome to the Community.

So I can try and help, please may I get you to perform a manual network search and choose a network other than what you are on.

Please also can I get you to try and ring using format of 00447*********

Also, please let me know If you are using an EE personal or business account?

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

I have changed networks I can't send texts but still can't make calls. All my numbers are already prefixed with 0044 when roaming. 

I am a business customer. There seems to be a block on international calls but I can't take it off as it is asking me for a password

Investigator

I have changed networks I can send texts now but still can't make calls. All my numbers are already prefixed with 0044 when roaming. 

I am a business customer. There seems to be a block on international calls but I can't take it off as it is asking me for a password

by
EE Employee

Hi @Repofsteel

It seems strange that you are able to text, but not make any calls.

Blocks would normally stop both, can I get you to pop your phone off and back on and see if that helps. if not you will need to speak to customer services.

As you are on a business account, you will have to give our customer services a call using an alternative number.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.