by Hanmaclean Investigator
Investigator

International Calls barred help!

Hi, Im currently in France on holiday and cannot make calls home. I have tried everything but still being told out going calls are barred yet i can receive calls in. I have no access to an EE store and cannot ring a UK EE line as it will cost me a fortune!!! 

I have tried changing the call barring password but as EE know the default im stuck! I have been on myee and i am all set up for usage abroad so do not know whats happened. Please help i really need to use my phone!!

4 REPLIES 4
Investigator

Call barring

Hi, Im currently in France on holiday and cannot make calls home. I have tried everything but still being told out going calls are barred yet i can receive calls in. I have no access to an EE store and cannot ring a UK EE line as it will cost me a fortune!!! 

I have tried changing the call barring password but as EE know the default im stuck! I have been on myee and i am all set up for usage abroad so do not know whats happened. Please help i really need to use my phone!!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: International Calls barred help!

Did you activate roaming on your MyEE a/c before you left? Presumably not. Having a roaming allowance does not auto enable it. You may still be able to in your online a/c under Manage Devices. If not, you will need to call EE. Use the landline nos. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

It was supposedly activated before i left. I went in to an EE shop and was all done for me. I have no other access to another phone to ring EE. 

Very dissapointed.

by
EE Employee

Good Morning @Hanmaclean

It sounds like your international bar may still be active.

I'll send you a Private Message with a link to our Chat Team.

They can help get it sorted.

Enjoy your time in France!

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.