by LFranchitti Contributor
Contributor

Incorrect Data Limit Shown

Hello, 

So I'm in Italy at the moment, and as part of my Max plan I'm supposed to be able to use my existing data allowance up to a fair usage policy of 15GB, I check the EE app, data allowance remaining doesn't show up. I check the EE roaming website on my phone and it shows up that I have a 500mb limit which is clearly not 15GB. Why?

10 REPLIES 10
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Incorrect Data Limit Shown

@LFranchitti How much data does your plan include each month?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
Contributor

20GB per month. 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @LFranchitti Are you sure your on a max plan? It sounds to me like a 4GEE plan which has a 500mb a month roaming data allowance 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Contributor

Yes, I know what plan I'm on. I'm specifically on a Max plan.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

There is no 20GB data 4GEE Max Plan; nearest are 15GB or 25GB.

There is, however, a 20GB data 4GEE ordinary Plan with a roaming FUP of 500MB.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@XRaySpeX That's what I suspect although didn't know if the ok was on some kind of special deal?

Contributor

There is in fact a SIM-Only 4G Max plan with 20GB of data. I am literally on that plan, specifically mentioned is the Max plan, and when I landed got a text message confirming my UK/EU calls AND data at no cost. Seems like you guys on this forum don't actually know what you're talking about and rather just tell people they're wrong.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Sorry, wasn't looking at SIM-Only, but I still don't see that.

There is no 20GB data 4GEE Max SIM-Only Plan; nearest are 12GB or 30GB.

There is, however, a 20GB data 4GEE ordinary SIM-Only Plan with a roaming FUP of 500MB.

These are facts from EE official docs. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Contributor

Ok so a 20GB Max SIM-Only plan doesn't exist? What's this then? By the way, got it all sorted on the phone with customer services who did in fact confirm that my plan exists and corrected everything so that I could use my full amount of data up to 15GB fair usage.

Here's the plan

Roaming Text

by
EE Community Support Team

Glad you got it sorted @LFranchitti Smiley Happy

-James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.