by gemmals
Explorer

In USA. I have roaming enabled. I can't receive SMS or phone calls but can make

I am in the USA, I have roaming enabled. I can make phonecalls, send SMS and imessages but I am not receving SMS or phonecalls, I checked with someone sending message standing next to me anbd also they tried to phone and it not connect to me but I could phone theres?? 

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: In USA. I have roaming enabled. I can't receive SMS or phone calls but can m

@gemmals  Can that other person call anyone else?    

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: In USA. I have roaming enabled. I can't receive SMS or phone calls but can m

eHi @gemmals

Welcome to the community, I hope you're having a brilliant time in the USA so far. 🙂

Please log into your My EE account and check the calling abroad is enabled under Menu > Manage Device.

Chris

by gemmals
Explorer

Yes. Its not just messages from that 1 person, that was just the test. Nothing wrong with her phone. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @gemmals

Thanks for coming back to us.

Does your call abroad and premium rate calls show as ticked in your My EE account?

If so, can you try and connect to a different network;

• iPhone – Settings > Carrier > Toggle Automatic OFF

• Android – Settings > More Networks > Mobile Networks > Network Operators > Tap OK

• Windows – Settings > Mobile Network > Network Selection > Tap on start manual search

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.