21-08-2017 10:25 AM
I'm in Italy.
Call divert (forwarding) is not working.
IPhone 6. Full up to date with iOS and network settings from EE.
This works in the U.K.
Things I've tried.
1. Turning forwarding off and on.
2. Restarting phone hard and soft reboot.
3. Changing networks to other Italian networks. All the same.
4. Now can't get forwarding to "stick". I put in number. It greys out then turns off.
5. I've just had a network update from EE. Asking me to restart. Now divert won't stick.
6. Tried *21*number# does not work.
I am trying to divert all my mobile calls to my office. Should be simple. It's worked on previous trips abroad. Why not now?
21-08-2017 10:36 AM
Now divert "takes" as in it allows me to enter a number and now says it's set up and working.
on testing it just allows calls straight through to the mobile instead of divrting to the number selected.
So it says its working, shows the divert symbol in the top bar. But does not divert calls.
21-08-2017 12:20 PM
I'm a new customer to EE. I bought a 12 month, simm only about 3 weeks ago. I'm a monthly customer. Everything else works as it should.
21-08-2017 01:03 PM